Receive updates and information on products and procedures, special offers and news. Sign up to our newsletter.
To stay updated with news, product introductions/updates, clinical information, and exhibitions that we will be attending:
Product Information - Uroscan
Ultrasound Bladder Scanning is becoming a more important tool in medical procedures such as suprapubic catheterisation (SPC). By using the Uroscan you can see in real time that you have a successful placement of a catheter, reducing the possiblity of bladder wall perferation and other associated risks of performing a SPC. Used alonside the Mediplus S-CathTM system, performing an SPC procedure can become less daunting for the clinician performing the procedure.
Key Benefits of the UroScanTM
- Quick Check Mode - easily determine Post Void Residual Volume without the need to make a measurement
- Reference Mode - enables quick and easy comparisons to clinical protocols determined and loaded into UroScanTM by your Medical Clinician this dramatically reduces the need to take measurements.
- Customisable Reports - provides documentation of bladder scans and patient information for your records. Records can be stored locally or in your network-based patient repository.
- Measurement Mode - uses industry-standard ellipsoid volume formula to calculate bladder volume by touching the width, height, and thickness of the bladder on the tablet's touch screen. Measurement prompts insure correct use.
- Built-in software - Mediplus will supply the software. Very simple to use, you plugin the UroScanTM and it is ready to use.